Sunday, May 6, 2007

I Got A New Attitude!!!


A new writing attitude that is. And a new blog look. I've been idle long enough. It's time to put another book on the shelves, and I'm just the woman to do it. So stay tuned as I blog about my continuing writing adventures.

My current state of affairs is I just got a rejection for one of my pb's. I'm looking forward to sending it someplace where it'll be appreciated for the masterpiece it is. Also, working on two other stories that are closest to being in publishing shape. One of my problems is I have so many stories and ideas that I get bogged down and end up not writing anything. So that's something I need to work on while I work on the next Newbery winner. (If you don't believe in yourself who will, right?)


Ciao for now!

1 comment:

Miss Vicki said...

God Bless, I just made a sincere promise to myself today. I'm sitting down and finishing my books. Wow, I thought I was the only person on earth who got bogged down with ideas and ended up writing nothing.