Wednesday, March 19, 2008
5 Things About Me
I've been tagged by my friend at Rediscover Raw Food to tell 5 things about me that no one (or hardly anyone) knows and I am rising to the challenge. I just hope I can think of 5 things that are worth sharing.
1. I was born in Derby, England . My parents are from Antigua and were married in England when my father went there to attend school in textile design. I was a first anniversary present.
2. In high school I played the trumpet. I was in the All-City Band in NY and played all over the city ending the season at Carnegie Hall. (What a rush!)
3. I'm an armchair traveler who intends to one day travel to all the places I've dreamt about. (First stop: Provence)
4. I'm a big jazz fan, especially Miles.
5. When I grow up, I want to be a children's librarian. (Exciting, I know.)